Pages


background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is here

Well it seems as if I am not such a great blogger, but I will try to be better. We had a great summer that went by way too fast. I had two siblings get married and we bagan doing our yard work, what a huge project! We got our dirt and rocks in July and since have been working on the sprinklers. Really Justin is doing all of the work and I just get him water and food, I have a great husband., and have had lots of help from family, especially my father-in-law. So now the sprinklers are getting close to being finished, just in time for the cold weather to settle in. Hopefully next summer we will get all the big stuff done, trees, grass, a water feature, and then the fun of plants and flowers can be started. The weddings were very nice and fun, both were in August. We did not go anywhere all summer but I did get to be of some help with the weddings and I threw a joint bridal shower for my cute sister and sister-in-law. Alaina and Todd were married first in the Bountiful temple. It was so nice and B looked great in his tux, who doesn't love a boy in a tux. The next week was Stephen and Maddies wedding in the Logan temple. Again it was beautiful and it is so fun to see my siblings get married and to gain more family. Alaina also had a reception in California, so that was our vacation this summer. We drove there on a Friday, about 11 hour drive, then returned home the next Monday. Way too short. While there we saw some big redwood tress at Muir Park, and also took the opportunity to go to the beach, it was Braxton's first time and I am not so sure he liked it. So our summer flew by much too fast. I did do some sewing a baby blanket some burp cloths and I started a quilt for Alaina, I really need to finish it. I think Braxton had fun getting to see a lot of family this time and hanging out with them. He is growing so much and speaks in sentences and can get into all sorts of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com