Pages


background

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer is here





I am so excited that summer is finally here and the weather seems to be agreeing with me. We have had a nice couple of days home and been able to do some fun things. On Saturday our local grocery store had a car show where Braxton and family could look at cars, a fire engine and they had a giant slide to go down. B would not go by himself but dad and then Uncle Stephen took him down, which he loved. They also had a BBQ with brauts, B ate a whole bruat, not the bun, but all of the meat! I have a growing boy!
He also took the opportunity this last week to color and of course found it more fun to do so on the floor than his paper.
I also had the last week of school went meant that I was in charge of getting the gifts for those who are not returning and planning our luncheon. We had it catered by Iron Gate Grill which is so yummy. I also had a kind student bring me some lovely flowers!I am so excited to be home with my Braxton this summer and hopefully get a lot of work done on our yard, basement and to relax! Braxtons latest funny thing to say is "I can't hear you" he says it when he is in another room and you are talking to him, or even if he just can't see you so he yells it at us to let us know he can't hear us, it is so funny what they pick up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com