Pages


background

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Like Father Like Son



So I married a guy who knows how to lounge and relax and Braxton has definitely picked up on that. B's favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning is watch cartoons on dad's bed, notice the bed is not mine nor the TV but they are dads. Of course Justin and I do not mind it means we also get to take it easy on Saturday morning and enjoy our time together. One of our favorite cartoons is Phineas and Ferb, on the Disney channel, even for adults that is a good one. There are of course other good things that B has learned and inherited from his father. One of which is his gorgeous blue eyes. We recently had our family photos done and I was so impressed with how blue his eyes are in the pictures. To see a couple of them go to this site http://www.sweethoneyphoto.com/blog/ she did a great job!
Hopefully B can also learn some things from me like music. He got to attend my 7th grade choir concert last night, which went really well. Afterwards he said "Good Job Mom" and "Thanks for the concert" how cute is that. I think he really liked running around with his Aunts and playing in my classroom more than the concert.

2 comments:

  1. Your family pictures look great. I see Braxton every day and never realized how blue his eyes are. They are so striking. We are really going to miss that little boy this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily I LOVE your blog, and you are right those pictures are adorable!! Braxton is such a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com